Internet Marketing the Basics eLearning course
This online eLearning course provides 6-hours of Professional Development – with a certificate of completion provided at the end of the learning experience.
About the Internet Marketing online training
This course is an ideal start for business owners and people new to marketing to learn the basics of Internet marketing.
We’ve included information on how to market online, and even more importantly, how to determine what results you are getting.
Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts.
This course includes sessions on search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
1. Course Overview
2. What is Internet Marketing?
What it Looks Like
3. Creating an Internet Marketing Plan
Leveraging What You Already Have
Making Our Way through the Marketing Process
4. Extending Your Influence
Making it Real
5. E-mail Marketing
You Can Do It!
Getting Your Message Out
6. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Monitoring Search Engine Ranking What is SEO?
The Search Engines
Working With Others
7. Advertising Online
What is Advertising?
What Service Should I Use?
8. Personal Action Plan
9. Recommended Reading List
10. Post-Course Assessment